Tuesday 4 October 2016

My first experience continued….

     My first experience continued….


Hi everyone, I am back. Now I’m going to tell you what happened next in my story. Here it continues….

We all walked in and waited for my teacher. As she came in, we greeted her and sat down. Though I am nervous I managed to look relaxed. With my parents around me I also got a bit of confidence


      
     
Amma and Nanna were talking to my teacher about my interest in music. After finishing conversation, my teacher turned to me. She asked me to sing a song. I sang a few verses of LALITHA SAHASRANAMA STHOTRAM. By listening to verses my teacher felt relaxed and happy. But I feel like I could have done it much better as I couldn’t open my mouth with some nervous feeling. After my classmates had their turn to sing, my teacher taught us to sing a song called Gajavadana gananatha, but I had trouble singing it because the words are complicated.

She taught me that song for 3-4 times. The feedback that she gave me was that I need to sing louder.

Oh! I almost forgot about my teacher. I have to say that she is really a kind hearted women. She made me relax. Though, I had trouble with my vocal cords I could make it through. I gave her the fees and took her blessings.

We went home by car. It’s night. By the time we reached home, I was tired. I was famished, so Amma gave me food (dhal, curry and yoghurt). As soon as we finished eating we went upstairs and snuggled in bed with my parents. That is how my day was complete.

With love,
Khyatisri.



  

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Article. Congratulations for your first complete blog. Keep up the good work. Looking forward for more interesting blogs from you .
    Misha

    ReplyDelete